Positivity – How It Changed My Life

During the past few years, I always thought life was so boring. I thought that life had no meaning, school had no meaning, and I didn’t have a reason to live. My friends and family occasionally noticed my negative attitude, but they never suspected anything. But, when I moved to Senegal something happened. I don’t know what it was, but my mood had suddenly elevated. I’ve always assumed it was because of the change of environment that made me happier. But, I started thinking more positively and it has changed my life. Instead of groaning everyday when go to school, I smile and think “today’s a new day and it’s gonna be great if you just keep thinking positively.”

7 comments

1. nicholasisd19 said…

I really like how you became positive because life can be hard at times, but it will get better and I like how you showed that in this story. I have a question though what made you so depressed before you came here?

• almassaisd19 said…

Thanks. I think it was mostly the students in my old school’s attitude towards me. It was still fun though.

2. hansisd19 said…

It’s good that you think positive but don’t depend on being positive all the time because sometimes things might be negative. That’s a major improvement that you think of school as being a good thing and not a bad thing. It’s also good to thing to be positive about your education and that you think you have a meaning in life which is true for everyone.

• almassaisd19 said…

Thank you 🙂

3. nardosisd19 said…

Hey almassa I really like the format and wording in your blog. It made me really get and understand more what you went through and how you felt. I’m happy though to hear now that you like the school! Maybe you couldv’e added more about how you were feeling specifically? Overall really good but just a bit more detail on the things that really changed your mood.

• almassaisd19 said…

Thanks Nardos:) I’ll make sure to add that next time.

4. Mr. Leinbach said…

I’m positive you will go far with that attitude. 🙂