What is a Blog and How Will I Use It?

Google’s Definition of Blog:

blɒɡ/
noun
  1. 1.
    a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
verb
  1. 1.
    add new material to or regularly update a blog.
    “it’s about a week since I last blogged.
     ***
    So, basically a blog is an updated website for people on the internet to see what other people around the world are doing.
    I think I’ll be using this website mostly to connect with people around the world and get to know what they’re doing and what their lives are like. Also, to show other people what we’re doing and what our lives are like. (we as in everyone in our class)

8 comments

1. emmapisd19 said…

I like how you referred to another site where you got your information. I also found out that it is updated daily or weekly.

• almassaisd19 said…

Thanks for the new information, Emma.

2. moman said…

Your what is a blog? It is definitely not bad at all. But I wish there was more information about what is a blog. But asides from that, bravo.

• almassaisd19 said…

I’ll make sure to do that next time. Thanks anyway.

3. mahoganiisd19 said…

I love the fact that you use Google, I did the same! Your response is very straight forward and I like that about your post. I would want to know more about yourself while writing your blog. I like the fact that you put to URL to show that you researched your answer.

• almassaisd19 said…

Why did you do the same? Did you copy mine? I’m suing.

4. nicholasisd19 said…

I think that adding the definition to the post was a good addition. If I didn’t understand, then I could look at another definition which helps. One thing I wish you could have had is a more thorough personal definition of blogging, but overall the post is well thought out.

• almassaisd19 said…

Okay, thanks.